1. New design high bay led linear lamps New linear bay lighting and design 60W 1.5m 7200lm industrial high bay led lighting linear high bay light fittings
2. Product introduction of the New design high bay led linear lamps
This New design high bay led linear lamps is 1.5m length with 60W. It is used for industrial light fittings. The light fitting adopted high luminous chip, so its total lumen is about 7200lm. The input voltage of light fitting is AC110-240V, which is suitable for Europe, Asia and America. For the Canadian customer, we also can provide the appropriate lighting solution with the standard input voltage for you.
3. Product specification of the New design high bay led linear lamps
CE ROHS ETL
Housing Color of Lamp Head
White/ Silver /Black(optional)
pendant / Surface Mounted
4. Product Feature And Application of the New design high bay led linear lamps
* The aluminum housing opened the mould by ourselves
* Using PCB rather than tube
* Connection lights with connector
* The security design for output power wire
* Two option for output power wire
* Suit for supermarket, warehouse and factory
5. FAQ （4-6个）
Keylux lighting Co., LTD
Q: How do LEDs keep food fresher than conventional light sources?
A: LEDs do not emit ultra-violet light and do not carry heat in the beam, unlike their conventional counterparts. This helps keep food fresher in refrigerators and cold stores.
Q: Why do LEDs require power supply/ drivers?
A: LEDs are low voltage devices. Therefore, they require a device / Power supply unit / driver, or integrated electronics that convert line voltage to low voltage in order to run the LEDs. Sometimes The driver has electronics that can interpret control signals to dim LEDs.
Q: What does a life of 50,000 hours mean in the case of - LEDs?
A: 50,000 hours would imply 5.7 years if the light is operated for 24 hours in a day, 7.6 years if the lights are on 18 hours per day and 11.4 years for 12 hours a day.
Q: How much longer does an LED last than a conventional light source?
A: Typically, an LED will last four times longer than a CFL and 25 times longer than an incandescent source that puts out the same amount of light.
Q: The LED luminaire is hot to touch. Why is this?
A: The LED chip, or light engine produces heat. This needs to be dissipated as quickly as possible. This is normally done by with a heat sink, which often has fins. Cool LEDs are more efficient than hot ones. They also have a longer life. Of course, higher power LEDs generally run hotter than low power ones because of the extra heat to remove.
Should the new linear bay lighting and design 60w 1.5m 7200lm industrial high bay led lighting linear high bay light fittings caters to your needs, welcome to buy with our factory. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of various LED products in China, we will also offer you the customized service.